This method is only for rooted mobile phones.
- Move a folder (in the root folder) to the ES File Explorer and you will see a directory called data.
- Go to the data> misc> wifi folder and you will find a file called wpa_supplicant.conf.
- Open the file and make sure you used the ES File Explorer browser for the job.
- Now in this file you will be able to see your network SSID and passwords.
- Now note the network name and password.
- This will allow you to view all of your saved Wi-Fi password on your Android device.
- Do not edit anything in wpa_supplicant.conf as it can change your device or affect wifi connectivity.
How to Check Saved Wifi Password in Computer
click on the connected wifi connections -> now click on Properties -> a popup window will appear -> now “check” show characters. Here you will find your saved wifi password.